At Raymond Law Group LLC, we are leaders in innovative alternative fee arrangements. Change has come to the way lawyers charge for their work, but most law firms still offer only one choice — the hourly rate. The longer it takes, the more you pay. Large corporations, insurers and individuals are sometimes better served by alternatives to the billable hour. Whether you are general counsel to a large international company looking for predictability in costs for a large project or litigation matter, or a local small business owner seeking a monthly payment plan, the bottom line is your budget. We have a menu of options that may fit your needs.
- Success-based fees
- Contingency fees
- Hybrid hourly fees
- Guaranteed phase budgets
- Monthly retainer arrangements
We craft the fee arrangement to fit your specific type of matter or case list and work with you to define goals for our engagement. Of course, we offer competitive hourly rates for situations where the traditional billing method works best. For more information, click here.
Because of client demands for alternatives to the billable hour, many law firms advertise and promote that they offer alternative fee structures. However, not every law firm can offer an alternative fee program that will work. Raymond Law Group LLC was designed from the ground up for success with alternative fees with our RealValue SM program. As a result, we have received national attention for our money saving, efficient alternative fee programs.
Here is some of our history and recognition for work with alternative fees:
- "The Business of Law: Does It Have To Be Profits v. Ethics?" - New Jersey Institute for Legal Education - October 2010.
- 12-27-08 Created & Monitor popular LinkedIn Group — Alternative Fee Lawyers.
- ACI Corporation Counsel Forum on Reducing Legal Costs - Feb. 10-11, 2009. Workshop on drafting alternative fee agreements.
- Appointed, Council on Litigation Management's State Co-Chair 2009.
- Faculty, Law Department Consortium / Inside Counsel Program - Managing Litigation As A Business — Arlington, VA March 31, 2009.
- Faculty, West LegalWorks Webcast — How boutique firms are delivering greater value with alternative billing, March 17, 2009.
- Featured as one of a group of progressive firms in The LegalBizDev Guide to Alternative Fees, by Jim Hassett, Ph.D., 2nd Ed. 2009.
- Cover photo and featured in General Counsel New England magazine on alternative fees.
- Panelist, Council on Litigation Management 2010 annual meeting — Managing Litigation — a corporate approach.
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer regarding a business dispute or personal injury claim, please contact us.