When you need cost-effective and creative solutions to your legal problems, turn to the Massachusetts attorneys at Raymond Law Group LLC. We have built a unique practice based on the use of effective legal technology and affordable payment solutions.
To schedule an appointment, contact a Boston business litigation lawyer at our firm.
Experienced Massachusetts Commercial Litigation Attorneys
At Raymond Law Group LLC, our experienced Massachusetts attorneys handle a wide range of legal issues, including:
- Business litigation: Our firm represents businesses and individuals involved in all types of commercial litigation. Whether you need help with a shareholder freeze out or a partnership dispute, we can help.
- Business torts: We help clients who are involved in business tort litigation, such as theft of clients, trade secrets, and property.
- Cyber liability, data loss and privacy laws: We offer counseling for clients looking to comply with Massachusetts privacy law. Our lawyers also represent clients who have violated privacy protection through data loss. We will fight to limit your liability and advise you on cyber security.
- Employment law: Our lawyers assist businesses and individuals with many types of employment disputes, including breach of contract.
- Real estate fraud: We help clients, including businesses, who are victims of real estate fraud or insurance fraud to recover damages. Our attorneys have active cases involving the most up to date issues in mortgage fraud and real estate fraud.
- Legal malpractice: When an attorney violates their fiduciary duties or commits malpractice or ethical violations, we help clients bring a claim against them. We will work to secure compensation for your losses.
- Breach of fiduciary duty: In addition to attorneys, corporate officers, financial advisors and business partners owe a fiduciary duty to customers and to their business. If they have breached their duty, we will aggressively work to secure damages.
Whether you need a Boston commercial litigation lawyer or a Massachusetts technology attorney, we can help you. Contact our law firm to discuss your legal matter.