At Raymond Law Group LLC, we offer a unique legal practice to our clients. We combine legal technology with innovative alternative fee structures to provide dedicated and cost-effective legal services .
Contact our Connecticut business litigation attorneys to schedule an appointment. We serve individuals and businesses throughout Connecticut and the Hartford area.
Hartford Commercial Litigation Lawyers
At Raymond Law Group LLC, our wide range of experience representing businesses in litigation helps us in representing individuals, small business owners, shareholders and large corporations. Our attorneys are aggressive in resolving all types of business disputes, including:
- Breach of contract — Whether your case involves an employment contract or a sales agreement, our attorneys are zealous advocates in breach of contract disputes.
- Fire damage litigation — We can help you if you or your business has been harmed economically or if you have lost business due to a fire.
- Shareholder freeze outs — Our firm knows how family-owned businesses and closely held companies can have serious disputes that threaten the business' future. We look for creative ways to solve problems with family businesses, whether it involves upholding an operating agreement, negotiating buyouts, dissolution or protecting the rights of minority shareholders.
- Partnership and small business disputes — When a dispute flares up in a business, partnership, corporation or LLC, complex and contentious issues arise. If not handled correctly, these disputes often result in a lawsuit. We will work to avoid costly litigation, but if litigation is necessary we will fight for you.
Technology and Intellectual Property
Our attorneys handle a wide range of cyber liability and technology issues, including:
- Software licensing audits
- Web-hosting agreements, domain names and cyber-squatting
- Social media and networking issues
- Internet sales, e-commerce, technology service agreements, terms of service contracts, and Internet advertising
- Data loss and security breaches involving identity theft, privacy and encryption issues
- Electronic discovery
- Litigation holds
When your trade secret, copyright, trademark or patent is your most valuable asset, you need a knowledgeable and aggressive lawyer to handle your lawsuit. We can assist you with any intellectual property disputes to protect your interests.
Employment Disputes and Contracts
Handling an employment dispute on your own is an unwise strategy. Our lawyers represent both employers and employees related to rights, obligations and lawsuits involving:
- Employment contracts
- Noncompete agreements
- Severance agreements
- Nonsolicitation agreements
- Wage and Overtime claims
If an employer refuses to pay wages to an employee, Connecticut statutory law, in some circumstances, provides for double damages, costs and attorneys fees. If there was bad faith, arbitrariness or unreasonableness in refusing to pay wages, an employee could be entitled to double damages. This statutory law is often referred to as the Connecticut Wage Act.
Personal Injury and Fatal Accidents
If you have been in a car accident or a truck accident, we can help you secure the compensation you deserve for your injuries. The personal injury attorneys at Raymond Law Group LLC also handle cases involving dangerous and defective products, such as asbestos, industrial machinery, pharmaceuticals and toys.
Professional Negligence and Malpractice
When a professional relationship goes bad, accusations of wrongdoing can result in lawsuits. Many professionals, such as lawyers, trustees, mortgage brokers and insurance agents, have a legal responsibility to act with the utmost good faith and honesty to their clients. When those who have this fiduciary duty to a business or individual breach their duty, our experienced business lawyers will take action.
Fraud and Misrepresentation
If you or your business has been the victim of fraud, such as mortgage fraud or lending fraud, we will take a detail-oriented approach in holding the party or parties responsible for fraud against you. We also assist clients who have been victims of insurance fraud.
Contact Our Connecticut Firm
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced Hartford commercial litigation lawyer, contact our law firm online or call 860-633-0580.